– What makes one want to be a martabak seller?
– What makes one a good martabak seller?
– Do they ever get bored of frying these round (and square, LOL) things, day in day out?
– Do they even like to eat martabak?
– Does one need to be a martabak fanatic in order to be a successful vendor?
All these wonderings made us even more hungrier, and a few km’s later, we ended up stopping at a martabak seller!!! Blame this blog.
The shop was Bandung Raya, the big one in front of D Best Fatmawati.
We ordered some to take home, and I took some hipster iPod photos.
Anyway, after eating a few slices (actually, half the bloody box) of the above, I concluded that all these questions about the seller were irrelevant, because apparently, I have a new (much simpler) theory:
Martabak is LOVE.